who show question

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 16:26:24 CDT 2007

I was listening to a CD boot I have and came across a live version of
"tommy's holiday camp" with some playful bickering at the beginning between keith and
the rest of the band. roger announces something and keith interupts, "well,
screw 'ya then! you're not gonna let me do my uncle ernie bit.." and you hear
the band like trying to work out the chords at the last minute, and keith
asking, "what was the one you suggested rog?" etc.   anyone know what show this is
from? just curious.