You're a Who Freak if...

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Fri Oct 5 09:22:14 CDT 2007

Scott Schrade said:

> 4. You have at least one Who dream a month.

Last weekend I dreamt I was at a Who gig.  There's was some problem stopping The Who appearing on the stage.

So Kevin in VT jumped on stage, with his kid(s).  They grabbed guitars and sat behind the drums.  Then they entertained the crowd with snippets of White Stripes songs.

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533