You're a Who Freak if....
O'Neal, Kevin W.
Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Oct 4 12:32:28 CDT 2007
<Previous message: You're a Who Freak if....
>Great post Joe!
>1)You see anyone who's never heard of The Who as Martians.
Look for small antennae on their heads!
>2)You refer to your fav't sports team as The Who by accident.
>3)You can't go a day without seeing if there is Who news on the
I can relate!
>4)I read the comics everyday hoping there is a Who reference.
I read the news with the same thought. I love the World Health
Organization news, in that they use WHO all throughout!
1) If as a coach you wear a different Who T-shirt at every K-2 soccer
practice (never to young to influence).
2) just the opening note of a Who song will get your head turning.
3) You don't go into much detail with non-freaks, so as to avoid "the
4) You have a bloody license plate that is Who related and the name of
your boat is Who related. ;-)
5) You spell *hit...shite, or use expressions like "Core Blymey!" ;-)
Kevin in VT
This message, and any attachments, may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and/or protected from disclosure under state and federal laws that deal with the privacy and security of medical information. If you received this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the Sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding or retaining a copy.
More information about the TheWho