You're a Who Freak if....

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 14:20:38 CDT 2007

Great post Joe!

Here are some of mine:

1)You see anyone who's never heard of The Who as Martians.
2)You refer to your fav't sports team as The Who by accident.
(I do this from time to time.The Who are playing the Bruins today)LOL.
3)You can't go a day without seeing if there is Who news on the internet
4)I read the comics everyday hoping there is a Who reference.

Next!

In a message dated 10/3/2007 3:12:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,