THE WHO ON TOP GEAR....HEADS UP......

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Wed Oct 3 05:56:07 CDT 2007

> I also watched the Top Gear show last night.  The Who's segment was fun, but
> fairly short.  The hosts were testing cargo vans by loading and moving their
> gear between shows.

I never watch Top Gear usually (I know nothing about cars), but I enjoyed that episode.

If I remember rightly, they were moving the Who's gear between the Hyde Park Calling Festival (London) and (quite aptly) the Beaulieu Motor Museum  (Hampshire).  Is that right?  That makes it June 2006.

Who / Top Gear Trivia 1:

Presenter Jeremy Clarkson owns Keith's "Pictures of Lily" drumkit.

Who / Top Gear Trivia 2:

Presenter Richard Hammond, in a recent magazine interview, was asked: "What's you most surreal celebrity moment?"

His answer was something like this:

"I was backstage at a Who concert, and Paul Weller came up to me to ask me for MY autograph!"

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533