THE WHO ON TOP GEAR-HEADS UP

Roger Clark roger.clark40 at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 2 12:23:54 CDT 2007

The show featured in this edition of Top Gear was last year's Hyde Park show
of 2nd July. Top Gear has absolutely no interest in vans whatsoever, it was
just a very tenuous and feeble (I pleased to say!) excuse to include The Who
on the programme. The main presenter Jeremy Clarkson is a big, big Who fan.

Roger.

TJLY99 at aol.com