THE WHO ON TOP GEAR....HEADS UP......

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Mon Oct 1 14:17:56 CDT 2007

----- Original Message ----- From: <TJLY99 at aol.com>

> i was watching BBC America.....they advertised tonight at 8pm they will
have
> The Who on a show called "Top Gear" about cars i guess....lolol...i saw
Roger
> yelling something lol..and Pete...
> dont miss it.....

Thanks for the heads up.  I used to like this show and when it was recently
added to the BBC America lineup I started watching, but couldn't believe how
stupid it had become.  They spend much of the time talking about very rare
cars, modifying normal cars in absurd ways and stoking their enormous egos.
They do also spend a good amount of time talking to their celebrity guests,
who usually drive cars around a test track.  Should be worth tuning into for
sure!

Jim