Who Doesn't Sell Out?

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 11:48:48 CST 2007

>The ad featured 1971's Bargain and a 2007 Sentra - both fine vehicles

They're Pete's songs and his business but this one I didn't like at all.
Some work and some don't.

The Zeppelin ad fit, the Happy Jack Hummer ad was cool but the Nissan
"Bargain" ad was crass like a mug.

JW made his own sweet little red and white coke song that made me go  and buy
a coke: _YouTube -  Coca Cola "What Goes Around Comes Around"_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKGw_KYH63k&feature=related)

 But The Who did two of 'em.  -Ground breakers as they  were.

Jon in Mi.

PS: The proper way to drink coca cola (by itself) out from either a plastic
or glass bottle is to add ice to a large glass (preferably octogonal)  of coke
already 2/3rds full. It will be too harsh without the ice.   The ice sweetens
the taste. This will  make a frozen coke froth at the  top that you will
enjoy.

Coke is Red and White and goes with food.

>From a can, its easy.  Just put it in the freezer for about 10  minutes
(don't forget about it). No ice needed.

There is no enjoyment from a warm can of coke.

None if this works with Pepsi.