Pete Blog - Nov. 25, 2007

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 01:51:33 CST 2007

Jim M questioned:

> I couldn't make heads nor tails of that blog. He's writing now? He's never writing? He's writing music?
> A novel? His autobiography? He's just blogging to procrastinate?

I take "Golden Egg" to equal "Good New Who Album".  Then the whole blog makes sense.

It's as though he doesn't want to say the words "I'm writing a new Who album" because:

 - lazy journalists at Rolling Stone will turn that quote into a news story.

 - it might jinx it.

 - people will ask him in 24 years time where that new album is that he promised us before Christmas 2007.

But yes, he is blogging to procrastinate.

(Just like I'm replying to your post to procrastinate, instead of starting work.)

-MB

All currently agreed NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.] Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.]. Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE, West Sussex, England. Registered in England No. 1998080. VAT:826611533