Godfrey plays NYC Wednesday

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Tue Nov 27 00:28:06 CST 2007

Sounds innerestin'.  I'd go if I were in NY:

This Wednesday, November 28th at 8:00 PM
we will be re-creating
George Harrison's Concert for Bangladesh
The first rock benefit concert that happened on August 1st, 1971 at
NYC Madison Square Garden...

Featured musicians on the gig are:
Tommy Wiliams, Kenny Forgione, Mark Bonder, Tommy Mandel, Ricky Martinez
Rich Zukor, Andy Marshall, Eric Bazilian, William Wittman, Kevin McCann
Godfrey Townsend, John Montagna, Tom Bowes, Arno Hecht, Phil Granger
Eric Goletz, Ed Ryan, Tom Sanfilippo, Laura Press, Sue Turner
HolliAnn LaRocca, Chris Cariola, John Merjave, Chris Camelleri and
more...

 From Wonderous Stories, Alan Parsons Live Project, Funk Filharmonik,
Stealin' Dan,
Liverpool, The Hooters, Uptown Horns
at BB King's Blues Club & Grill

BB King's is located at 237 West 42st, between 7th and 8th avenues,
just around the corner from Times Square. Please call 212-997-4144
or go to http://www.bbkingblues.com for further details and directions.