bit of pointing the finger at John in AJ?

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sun Nov 25 13:45:14 CST 2007

> just thinking about something, and of course I could be wrong, but is it me,
> or did they sort of "blame" John and his finances for the 96 who reunion and
> the others that followed? sort of like, "well, we had no other choice. John was
> in trouble financially."

Yeah, one gets that impression.  Of course, it may have something to do with
the hurried nature of the documentary, especially in regard to the later years.
"John needed money.  We toured.  John ran out of money again.  We toured
again."  Obviously there's much more to it than that.

- SCHRADE in Akron