bit of pointing the finger at John in AJ?

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 03:32:58 CST 2007

just thinking about something, and of course I could be wrong, but is it me,
or did they sort of "blame" John and his finances for the 96 who reunion and
the others that followed? sort of like, "well, we had no other choice. John was
in trouble financially."  they showed a clip from the RAH 2000 show as if it
was just a typical who concert, not mentioning that it was a charity show and
the charity being one that roger and his and pete's doctor came up with for
teens with cancer.  they showed the "concert for new york city", and we all know
what it was for, but no one mentioned that on that same night, John and his
"other" band performed at a club in new york (B.B. king's I believe) with
proceeds going to the same cause, y know, to show that, yeah, John was extravagant,
but he also didn't mind doing benefits where he wouldn't get a cent from the
gig.

oh, so much they could've added to it ay? ha.

but again, like I said, I could be wrong.