Who to play Holland

jon at thirdofnever.net jon at thirdofnever.net
Mon Nov 19 20:35:01 CST 2007

It'll probably be some acoustic crap.

I love the the Q and A when Pete said that if if The Who make another
album, he'll probably play most of it again.

Oh, goodie....

I think the only band that has screwed up more than The Who is Van Halen.

Maybe.

People love the Who because of what they do on stage, and the albums
that at least somewhat represented their live sound were successful,
and the ones that don't are not. How damn hard is that to figure out?
Pete said the sales for Endless Wire were just okay...gee...why
wouldn't people want to shell out money for stuff like In The Ether
and Marty Robbins, or great songs like Sound Round or Mirror Door that
are either cut in half, or have wimpy guitar parts. The man can play
incredible guitar at a show, but plays like Gordon Fucking Lightfoot
in the studio. What bullshit.

Damn it.

Jon

Check out Third Of Never's new album MOODRING, featuring John "Rabbit"
Bundrick:
www.myspace.com/thirdofnever

Check out Electric Forgiveness, the electronica project featuring Jon
Dawson and John "Rabbit" Bundrick:
www.myspace.com/electricforgiveness