Erroneous claims by FriendOfTheOx at aol.com

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 09:45:03 CST 2007

Arguing?This reminds me too much of these idiots.I'm willing to bet they are
one and the same.

All this guy ever wants to do is argue.

_http://www.shroomangel.com/shroom/videos.htm_
(http://www.shroomangel.com/shroom/videos.htm)

Angelwing Records
9340 W. Sahara
Suite 103
Las Vegas, NV 89117
phone (702) 480-7036
email _Angelwing Records_ (mailto:shroom at trinicom.com)

In a message dated 11/19/2007 12:24:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
amck at thenetdr.com writes:

I received e-mail from FriendOfTheOx at aol.com advertising DVDs for
sale.  On his website he's claiming that Woodstock was the US
premiere of Tommy, and Isle of Wight '69 was the British premiere.
There might be a few here who don't know that these are both false;
the British premiere was at Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club May 2, 1969, and
the US premiere was at Detroit's Grande Ballroom on May 9.  I
notified him of the facts but he seems more interested in arguing
than correcting his errors