"Rock Band Countdown"

sroundtable at aol.com sroundtable at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 22:40:24 CST 2007

An absolute travesty that Moon falls behind Bonham.? Bonham was great, yes, but not in Moon's league, IMHO.? May have had more technical skill, but his drumming on Zeppelin's studio stuff leaves me absolutely flat.? It's pretty damn vanilla compared to what Moon did.? I listen to several Who songs JUST for the drumming and am blown away every time.? There isn't one Zeppelin song, and I really like Zep, that I can say that about.? Moon INFINITELY superior as a rock and roll drummer.? BTW, the Moby Dick solo on the studio version is shite, IMO.

Mc