Amazig Journey

sroundtable at aol.com sroundtable at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 22:21:25 CST 2007

"Oooo, that reminded me of one of the most profound statements by Pete in
AJ regarding Kenney.
When Pete ran out of lead and turned to Keith to take over, he realized
it was Kenney and that he *couldn't* take over for him.
I'd never heard him put it that way, or admit to that.
It fits right in with his other statements of not being able to pull the
full load of The Who."

Kevin in VT

I don't think it was Pete himself that said this, was it?? I thought it was Chris Stamp or Bill Curbishley who made that statement.

KMc