"rock band countdown"

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 17:20:39 CST 2007

In a message dated 11/17/2007 4:10:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rgordon1276 at gmail.com writes:

> So The Beatles are no longer #1?  They've been displaced by Led
> Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones and The Who?

keep in mind, I don't take these lists seriously. just thought the who got a
mention somewhere, it needs to be heard/read on here.  I think they mean like,
HARD rock bands. like Jack black in "school of rock", "bands that
ROCK.....Led zeppelin!" that kind of mentality.  with the exception of a few things on
"the white album" and "abbey road", I don't think the beatles are considered a
"hard rock" outfit. the stones are "rock" no matter where you put them, the
beatles have been considered more a "pop" band than "rock", although in my view,
as far as bands in general are concerned, the beatles rank above them all.
don't you hate labels? I do.