gibson 3 in chicago 79

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Nov 15 16:29:25 CST 2007

with discussions on this list about the who show in chicago in 1979 since
it's a "best buy" bonus disc with the AJ DVD, just thought I'd share something
with y'all connected to this particular show.  the gibson 3 guitar pete is
playing during "baba o' riley", I had the opportunity to see it up close (and even
touch it. don't tell anybody) when I visited the hard rock cafe in new york
before it moved to times square. twice actually. the second time, I noticed
someone took the knobs off it.  wasn't me, that's for sure. hmm..  anyway, just
something I thought I'd share with y'all. ha!