Show info please, for Kansas article

Bruce bkawak at charter.net
Thu Nov 15 16:06:23 CST 2007

> Just got this e-mail:
>
>>From: dsimon at theolathenews.com
>>
>>Hi-
>>Our newspaper is doing a feature story on a gig The Who played at Shawnee
>>Mission South High School in 1967. The 40-year anniversary of the show is
>>next week.
>>
>>The school is just south of Kansas City, and we may have photos of the
>>show
>>if that would help jar the memory bank.
>>
>>Thanks for your consideration.
>>
>>Best wishes-
>>Dan Simon
>>Publisher
>>Lenexa Centennial
>>The Olathe News

A very well documented show.  Check this site:
http://members.cox.net/jritland1/Who/who.html
Included are an article from the school paper, photos from the show, plus
photos and report from the school yearbook.

This is a blog with an interview with the guy who has the above site:
http://fowlerjones.blogspot.com/2004/06/when-who-played-overland-park.html

Bruce