Show info please, for Kansas article

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Thu Nov 15 09:46:23 CST 2007

Just got this e-mail:

>From: dsimon at theolathenews.com
>
>Hi-
>Our newspaper is doing a feature story on a gig The Who played at Shawnee
>Mission South High School in 1967. The 40-year anniversary of the show is
>next week.
>
>The school is just south of Kansas City, and we may have photos of the show
>if that would help jar the memory bank.
>
>Thanks for your consideration.
>
>Best wishes-
>Dan Simon
>Publisher
>Lenexa Centennial
>The Olathe News

If anyone has any knowledge of the show, please contact Dan directly
(and I'd be interested, too).  I've already copied to him what little
info there is from www.thewho.net/concertguide and Irish Jack's
_Concert File_.

The anniversary is actually this Saturday, the 17th, according to
thewho.net/concertguide

Cheers,
--
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN."