Amazing Journey

jimthewhofan at aol.com jimthewhofan at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 11:58:59 CST 2007

>>Oooo, that reminded me of one of the most profound statements by Pete in
AJ regarding Kenney.
When Pete ran out of lead and turned to Keith to take over, he realized
it was Kenney and that he *couldn't* take over for him.
I'd never heard him put it that way, or admit to that.
It fits right in with his other statements of not being able to pull the
full load of The Who.<<

Chris Stamp, not Pete, said this.

>it's nights like that that Kenney fit perfectly...he just got out of
Pete's and John's ways and gave them
>a foundation over which to jam.

Oooo, that reminded me of one of the most profound statements by Pete in
AJ regarding Kenney.
When Pete ran out of lead and turned to Keith to take over, he realized
it was Kenney and that he *couldn't* take over for him.
I'd never heard him put it that way, or admit to that.
It fits right in with his other statements of not being able to pull the
full load of The Who.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice:
This message, and any attachments, may contain information that is confidential,
privileged, and/or protected from disclosure under state and federal laws that
deal with the privacy and security of medical information. If you received this
message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to
notify the Sender that the message was received by you in error, and then
permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding or
retaining a copy.