Amazing Journey

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Nov 13 11:26:57 CST 2007

>jimthewhofan
>Amazing Journey
>
>it's nights like that that Kenney fit perfectly...he just got out of
Pete's and John's ways and gave them
>a foundation over which to jam.

Oooo, that reminded me of one of the most profound statements by Pete in
AJ regarding Kenney.
When Pete ran out of lead and turned to Keith to take over, he realized
it was Kenney and that he *couldn't* take over for him.
I'd never heard him put it that way, or admit to that.
It fits right in with his other statements of not being able to pull the
full load of The Who.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: