Amazing Journey

emerald.eyes at rcn.com emerald.eyes at rcn.com
Tue Nov 13 09:51:06 CST 2007

I bought mine on Best Buy's website the morning it came out (or
$22.99), and then picked it up at a local BB store later in the day.
They'd already run my credit card, and it was waiting for me when I
got there. :-)

-- Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org