Amazing Journey

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 15:29:45 CST 2007

In a message dated 11/12/2007 4:20:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nakedi at comcast.net writes:

> That happened at Rockpalast, but he turned it down, if I recall.

still, pete was crocked in chicago. ha!  roger may have had something too
cause if memory serves me correctly, he was just as much in a "good mood" as pete
was. there's a clip from that show that appears in the AJ doc where they're
sharing the mic on "Long Live rock" and pete's like sticking his tongue out and
rog is attempting to kiss his cheek or somethin'.  must've been wild
backstage at that one.. ha.