Amazing Journey

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 15:27:31 CST 2007

It wasn't a joint but an indian cigarette that he continued to smoke
even during the ' 82 tour. Benn or someone can correct me if
I am wrong on that.

In a message dated 11/12/2007 4:11:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JOELTLE515 at aol.com writes:

>>>ha!  true.  I think someone gave pete a joint onstage and he was smoking
it.
either that one or "rockpalast". there have been video boots of the chicago
show that have been tossed around here and there. not great quality, but it's
the entire show<<<<