Amazing Journey

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 15:19:24 CST 2007

----- Original Message ----- From: <JOELTLE515 at aol.com>

> ha! true. I think someone gave pete a joint onstage and he was smoking it.
> either that one or "rockpalast".

That happened at Rockpalast, but he turned it down, if I recall.

> there have been video boots of the chicago
> show that have been tossed around here and there. not great quality, but
it's
> the entire show.

The version I got from Longliverock looks at least as good (I'd even say
better) than the Amazing Journey release.  The sound on the AJ release is
very good, though.  Very clear and balanced, with each instrument easily
discernable and none overly emphasized or burried (that is, judging from the
short sample spin I gave the disc).

Jim M