Amazing Journey

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 15:09:45 CST 2007

In a message dated 11/12/2007 11:12:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
whoboy at fsmail.net writes:

> You're kidding right?!  Take one look at any close-up of him during the
> show and his eyes tell the tale of a man full of Brandy.  He acts EXACTLY the
> way he did at the show at Charlton '74 - body all rubbery and lurching across
> the stage.

ha!  true.  I think someone gave pete a joint onstage and he was smoking it.
either that one or "rockpalast". there have been video boots of the chicago
show that have been tossed around here and there. not great quality, but it's
the entire show.