Amazing Journey

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Mon Nov 12 08:04:18 CST 2007

>From: "Jim M" <nakedi at comcast.net>
>Subject: Re: Amazing Journey
>
>I needed a Quick One before heading out to work this morning and
watched the
>RGLB recording session.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that.
Haven't had a chance to get back to it yet.

>Not watching Chicago any time soon, then?

I'll get to it.
Not the most pressing item on my agenda, at the moment.

>From: jimthewhofan at aol.com
>Subject: Re: Amazing Journey
>
> >This was clearly crafted for the non-Who-nut in mind.
>
>Then how do you explain the inclusion of the Chicago 79 material?

I don't.
I let Mike S. do that.  ;-)
Actually, I don't even consider Chicago 79...*Bonus* Best Buy Disc
anything more than a morsel intended to motivate the Who-nuts paying
attention to go to Best Buy.  I don't consider it part of the AJ
package.

>From: "Jim M" <nakedi at comcast.net>
>Subject: Re: Amazing Journey
>
>TUnlike Kilburn 77 & Colliseum 69, most Who nuts already had this show.

That too!

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade at akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Amazing Journey
>
>My flippin' *mom* even liked it!

<pictures Mrs. Schrade doing back flips to The Who!>
Funny, both my parents liked it too.  My dad particularly liked the
early footage, and was disappointed that "they gave up on "the blues" so
quickly.
The man discovers The Blues at age 87 less than a year ago, and already
thinks anything else is rubbish.
Oye.
He got an eye-opener, however, upon learning that Pete was all high
while learning about the old blues men back in college.

A question.....
I couldn't follow the time-line of Pete in college.
Did he graduate?
Was he going to school at the same time they were gigging every night
until who-knows when?
My folks asked.....I couldn't answer.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: