Amazing Journey

jimthewhofan at aol.com jimthewhofan at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 19:28:08 CST 2007

 Mike, re:

>>They knew WHO nuts would be pissed at the lack of vinatge footage
at length so they took a boot that they knew,if they clean it up,.
would whet their appetites for the time being.Time ran out on
production,money costs were going up,therefore a rush release
ala the Behnd The Music style as iterated by Bruce.Now,hopefuly
they are mopping up Kilburn slowly but quickly(for us)and will
release it as a stand-alone as Bruce iterated as well.<<

 Hm, ok. I've gone through the SIX QUICK ONES and it's really, really good.

And I can see that, yeah, there's a "broad based" approach to the DVD. I'm ok with it.

Best part of the SIX ONES DVD is the "Who's Back" film. I may not love "RGLB," but I did enjoy that bit. I presume the kid in the red hoodie is Joseph Townshend.

They knew WHO nuts would be pissed at the lack of vinatge footage
at length so they took a boot that they knew,if they clean it up,.
would whet their appetites for the time being.Time ran out on
production,money costs were going up,therefore a rush release
ala the Behnd The Music style as iterated by Bruce.Now,hopefuly
they are mopping up Kilburn slowly but quickly(for us)and will
release it as a stand-alone as Bruce iterated as well.

In a message dated 11/9/2007 5:11:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,