Murray Lerner NOT at Fault

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 16:04:53 CST 2007

Who is they,Bruce? Yeah and I agree with your comments on a Behind the
Music type of film.This seems to be the consensus of most.
A stand-alone release of of Kilburn would sooth the wounds.
I do like the new film and there are some good clips in there
especially WAY from Kilburn.Now that is a prick tease if
there ever was :)

>>> _bkawak at charter.net_ (mailto:bkawak at charter.net)

at
the Toronto premiere?<<<<<

I think Murray was highjacked by the VH1 gang.  The powers that be probably
thought it was taking too long with too much effort and money.  They just
wanted anything out regardless of quality.  Just slap together a Behind the
Music or Legends program and be done with it.  What they ended up with could
have been done start to finish in 6-8 months<<<<<