Revenge of the Jones Gang

jimthewhofan at aol.com jimthewhofan at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 09:40:55 CST 2007

 Wow, interesting. I wouldn't have thought Kenney to have enough piss and vinegar in him to take shots at one of his old bands, especially a shot in such an obvious fashion.

Sounds like it's directed at both Pete and Roger. Perhaps Kenney is unhappy with "The Who" continuing in the wake of John's death...?

Maybe Kenney's tired of reading, even after all these years, about how he was wrong for the Who.

NP: I still have Chicago 79 blaring away this morning. That's going to be in heavy rotation for awhile, I can tell.