Amazing Journey

Bruce bkawak at charter.net
Tue Nov 6 22:18:51 CST 2007

I've only watched the Chicago 79 DVD, but I love it. The remix on this show
is excellent. Now you can hear that Kenney actually used crash cymbals.
That's one thing that always bugged the sh!t outta me with previous mixes
(on the FD reissue, the 30 Years Live VHS). Now it's fixed.

> I'm going to watch some of the interview portions before bed.

In the name of all things holy, watch the Railway footage before you turn
in!

Did anyone notice Pete's intro of Rabbit was silent when he calls him "a
right cunt." :)

Bruce