Amazing Journey

jimthewhofan at aol.com jimthewhofan at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 22:00:17 CST 2007

 I've only watched the Chicago 79 DVD, but I love it. The remix on this show is excellent. Now you can hear that Kenney actually used crash cymbals. That's one thing that always bugged the sh!t outta me with previous mixes (on the FD reissue, the 30 Years Live VHS). Now it's fixed.

I'm going to watch some of the interview portions before bed.