AJ cheap and duration of movie

Bruce bkawak at charter.net
Tue Nov 6 13:41:24 CST 2007

> I got shot down.The lady said that the UPC number is different and the
> lady there had the "wits". Consider yourself lucky if you scammed
> them.

How would she know the UPC codes are different?  She can only see what Best
Buy has not the competition.  I think she was BSing you. I would have raised
a stink. The squeaky wheel gets greased. :)

I had no problems. Like I said I go to the young teenager cashier . Even he
had to have his boss OK it.  That guy didn't even look at the ad, just
approved it. I bought two copies for less than $40.

Bruce