AJ for $16.63 at Best Buy

Scott Keller shkeller55 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 13:37:25 CST 2007

I got Amazing Journey for $16.63 at Best Buy today.  I was able to use coupons I got in the mail from Best Buy's Reward Zone buyer's club, which you can join for free.

  The sticker on the package said the DVD set was $32.99 but it rang up as $22.99.  Then they took off 10 percent off for one coupon, and another $5.00 for another coupon.  I didn't think the coupons were good for this item since it's a new release, and I didn't think they'd let me use two of them on one item, but when I asked the lady she scanned them and their system accepted them.

  What a deal!

Scott H. Keller
shkeller55 at yahoo.com