View From Backstage Track Listing

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 22:13:42 CST 2007

The two disc CD being offered by Thewho.com for members here are the tracks...

Disc One

Fortune Teller Recorded at The Grande Ballroom, Dearborn Michigan October
12th 1969

Happy Jack, I’m A Boy, A Quick One Recorded at City Hall, Hull February 15th
1970

Magic Bus Recorded at Mammoth Gardens, Denver, Colorado June 9th 1970

I Can’t Explain, Substitute, My Wife, Behind Blue Eyes, Bargain, Baby You Don’
t Do It Recorded at Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, California, December
13th 1971

Disc Two

The Punk And The Godfather, 5.15, Won’t Get Fooled Again Recorded at The
Capital Centre, Largo, Maryland, December 6th 1973

Young Man Blues, Tattoo, Boris The Spider, Naked Eye/Let’s See Action/My
Generation Blues Recorded at Charlton Athletic Football Club, South London, May
18th 1974

Squeeze Box, Dreaming From The Waist, Fiddle About, Pinball Wizard, I’m Free,
Tommy’s Holiday Camp, We’re Not Gonna Take It, See Me, Feel Me/Listening To
You Recorded at Vetch Field, Swansea, Wales, June 12th 1976