more on AJ from yours truly

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 06:40:12 CST 2007

I forgot to mention that while watching AJ on television a few nights ago, I
couldn't help but compare it to the beatles' anthology. there were alot of
tricks in AJ that may have been inspired by it. like the early photo in which
they take certain members out of it and put others in. the "anthology" did the
same thing. and that scene in which the "quick one" cover comes to life, they
did variations of that effect in the "anthology" as well. I guess in a way,
"amazing Journey" is the who equivalent to what the beatles' anthology was, with
the exception that AJ, for some stupid reason or another, needed a narrator in
certain spots. and the anthology was like, 8 hours long while AJ was,
tragically, only two.