Pete on Johnny Walker on Radio 2

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Mon Nov 5 02:51:27 CST 2007

I was reliably informed (by my mum, and now Dereck Evans) that Pete was on Johnny Walker on Radio 2 this weekend.

Here's a link that lets you listen again:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/walker/

Better still, you can even watch the video of Pete interview too!

-MB

PS: I'm seeing Stereophonics in Brighton tonight!  Chances of them playing "Who Are You?" = zero.

All currently agreed NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. (formerly CQ Systems Ltd.) Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. (formerly CQ Systems Ltd.). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE, West Sussex, England. Registered in England No. 1998080. VAT:826611533