short but sweet AJ review

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sun Nov 4 18:33:01 CST 2007

In a message dated 11/4/2007 7:28:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jimthewhofan at aol.com writes:

> I never said he was an idiot. So I guess because I've listened to the Who
> for over 25 years, since I was in my teens, I should quit now? That seems to
> me to be your logic.

um, that's not what I said. maybe that's your point?  if not, what I actually
said was if you were in a band like the who since you were in your late
teens, early 20's like roger has, and you're in your 60's now, y know, you might
feel embarrassed by the stuff you did then. especially since his voice these
days dosen't sound the way it did on those pre-tommy albums. even then, but
that's something different. ha.  so, that could be a good reason why he dosen't
listen to it. that'd be mine anyway.