short but sweet AJ review

jimthewhofan at aol.com jimthewhofan at aol.com
Sun Nov 4 18:27:24 CST 2007

PS: why the hate on roger? that he dosen't like his band and because of it
he's an idiot? <<

 I never said he was an idiot. So I guess because I've listened to the Who for over 25 years, since I was in my teens, I should quit now? That seems to me to be your logic.

I'm not hating on Roger. I'm just making a statement on what his views on the band seems to me.