Sell Out...

Kevin and Tania O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Sun Nov 4 16:51:36 CST 2007

>P. S. who515
>
>Pete mentions he has a few ideas about the future. They have toured playing
>Tommy and Quadrophenia in its entirety. Am I the only one who thinks Sell
>Out (a la Pete's Psychoderelict tour or Roger Waters Radio KAOS tour) would
>be a great concept show with a lot of possibility?

No!
As in, no, you're not the only one.
But, they're not going to go this route at the moment.
If anything, Pete is working on an album that will "sound more like The Who
sounds live"....as promised to Zak during the last tour.
After that, a grand Lifehouse multi-media presentation.

Disclaimer: the above is my own speculation.  Call it an educated guess?

Kevin in VT