Amazing Journey DVD details (spoiler alert)

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 18:56:13 CDT 2007

1. "thirty years of maximum r&b" isn't on DVD anymore. unless you go on ebay
or zshop, it isn't obtainable. saying "it's a shame" would be quite the
understatement. would "who's better who's best" be another good choice?
2. I believe steve martin said that quote that was credited to frank zappa,
although I could be wrong there.
3. "no direction home bob dylan" was over 3 hours long and dealt with the
early part of dylan's career. there's a tom petty and the heartbreakers doc
coming out that's 4 hours long. couldn't the who recieve this kind of treatment?  I
can imagine how long that upcoming doc on the stones will be.