BB bonus disc problem

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Thu Nov 1 22:27:35 CDT 2007

Allow me to complain for a second Scott :)

A Doctor from upstate NY was invited by Murray Lerner to the NYC
premiere the other night. This is what he owns:

Houston 1971(Not ' 75)
London 1970
London Odeon 1979
Oakland CA 1976

Now, which of these gems are in the movie?

There will be a quiz at the end :)

Mike

In a message dated 11/1/2007 11:17:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,