BB bonus disc problem

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Thu Nov 1 23:22:19 CDT 2007

> Here are the songs from the Live In Chicago, 1979 bonus DVD:
>
> Substitute
> I Can't Explain
> Baba O'Riley
> The Punk Meets The Godfather
> My Wife
> Sister Disco
> Behind Blue Eyes
> Music Must Change
> Drowned
> 5:15
> Pinball Wizard
> Long Live Rock
> Sparks
> The Real Me
> How Can You Do It Alone

Popping in my 30 YEARS DVD, the picture quality of the Chicago '79
selections is a tad fuzzy with a slight grain but still has the look of video.
Videotape noise lines are occasionally evident, too.

Songs on this DVD comp are:

5:15
My Wife
Music Must Change
Pinball Wizard

Which got me to thinking about some of the bitching that's been going
on about AJ not having complete songs.  We've already been given a
DVD with complete songs:  30 YEARS.  (But I still empathize with the
complainers!)

> I don't mind excluding some of the old warhorses either (WGFA,
>  My Gen.).

I'm never happy to see MG excluded!   ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron