Who Misconstrued Lyrics - Dirty Jobs

Carlene smithck94 at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 12:47:56 CDT 2007

Interesting question Joe!  Funny, just this morning I
was listening to Who's next and I heard one of my own
misconstrued lyrics from the boys.  It's from Gettin'
in Tune.  I've always heard the line as "I'm singing
this note 'cause it fits in well with the cards I'm
playing".  I now know that the line really is chords,
not cards.  But in my head I still sing it as cards.

I've always attributed it to Roger's accent coming
through on that word.

Carly