WhoTour interview with Pete.

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Wed May 23 06:33:30 CDT 2007

Pete's already recorded a track which MAY be on the next Who album!  There's more at:

http://www.thewhotour.com/news/interview.php?uid=312

Q: Are you planning to write another 'Who' album? If so, can you reveal what kind of material you plan to record? (ie will you compose new songs using the Method? Will the album be a further evolution of the writing/recording style you used on 'Endless Wire' - more acoustic-based numbers etc...?)

PT: Are you trying to send me to sleep? Or making sure you have a job next year? I am on tour. I'm not thinking about anything except getting to Madrid in one piece and doing two hours of press and TV then doing a two hour show. The week before the rehearsals last week I recorded one track that might turn into a Who song. I am thinking of writing about the link between ghosts trapped in trees and why when we go to Glastonbury we feel it best to travel in some form of VW. If you think I'm joking you don't know me well enough. I am keen to get home after the tour and try to turn my friend John Pidgeon's Method track into a song of some kind. Whether it will work as a Who album depends on how it unfolds. It was a good piece of music I think. The problem with the Method music is that it is automated (it has to be). So when you add real instruments to any Method piece they really explode in the most incredible way. Those people who get to hear their pieces evolved, especially by me, will hopefully feel they've gone to heaven.

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533