Roger Walks Off Stage:Tampa March 13th Youtube

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Tue May 22 07:36:54 CDT 2007

In Two parts......

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDpCuz_stIg_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDpCuz_stIg)

   _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwxFJoGPB1Q&mode=related&search_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwxFJoGPB1Q&mode=related&search) =

In a message dated 5/22/2007 12:39:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lowgens02 at aol.com writes:

I think  it's safe to say that Roger's voice problems are behind him for
now.As long as  he's
not in travels during frigid temperatures,he's going to be alright.The  Tampa
cancellation
was a horror and what Roger went through I know all to  well as far as having
nasty nasty
flus/colds.The Tampa cancellation video  is now up on Youtube.I will try to
get the link
up which are up on The  Shout under the Tampa thread or you can go to the
youtube
thread and put a  search in,I'm at work and can't get the link copied and
pasted on  these
shit ass computers.