Video Clips from Bilbao

lowgens02 at aol.com lowgens02 at aol.com
Mon May 21 23:37:38 CDT 2007

I think it's safe to say that Roger's voice problems are behind him for now.As long as he's
not in travels during frigid temperatures,he's going to be alright.The Tampa cancellation
was a horror and what Roger went through I know all to well as far as having nasty nasty
flus/colds.The Tampa cancellation video is now up on Youtube.I will try to get the link
up which are up on The Shout under the Tampa thread or you can go to the youtube
thread and put a search in,I'm at work and can't get the link copied and pasted on these
shit ass computers.