Boston 2004 (was Lisbon Setlist)

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Sat May 19 12:10:38 CDT 2007

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karyn OConnor"

> Hi Jim M and All,

Hi!

> I was there, too!  Here's the set list, scrawled on the back of my "Happy
> Birthday, Pete!" sign.  (The concert was 5/20/04, better late than never!)

Well, if you had a sign for Pete, you had a lot better seats than I did!  Do
you have the Encore CD of that show?  It's far better sounding than the
other Encore CDs I have.  It could pretty much be issued as a commercial
release as is.  I think all the 2004s were like that.  At one point you can
hear a guy screaming "Happy Birthday Mother F*&^er" to Pete!

> WAY, Baba O, ICE, LLR, BBE, 5:15, Punk & GodF, LRO'M, Emin Frt, YBYB,
> RGLB, Substitute, LAFK, Magic Bus, My Gen, TKAA, ORW,
> WGFA....."exstranumre!": PW, AZ/Sparks, See Me/LTY

A few different songs...some shake up in the order of the set.  Why can't
they do that all the time???

> Ahh, the memories.  Thanks for the reminder.

You're welcome.  Say, did I meet you & your husband at Boston II in 2006?
Kevin would have introduced us.

Jim M