Lisbon Setlist

sroundtable at aol.com sroundtable at aol.com
Fri May 18 10:36:49 CDT 2007

> and The Real Me,

"Without hearing Pino's rendition, I'd think there are other Quad songs that
may have been better choices."

I disagree.  This song is maybe the best pure live selection The Who has.  It's pumped with energy and brings it out of both the band and audience.  Pino should have no problem with it.  I've seen Who's Next play it many times, and they NAIL it every time, including their awesome bassist, Will Shelly.

> and they got LLR, NE

"These were played in the US in '04 & '06, respectively."

NE was played a couple of times in '06, apparently only after fans begged for it before the encore.  LLR was NOT played in the U.S. in '04.  There were only 4-6 U.S. shows that tour, and LLR wasn't in the setlists.  LLR WAS played in '04 in a show or two outside the U.S., hence my frustration.

> and Greyhound Girl

"Once.  The US also got I Can See For Miles ('02) & Love Ain't For Keeping
('04)....*once*."

Where was LAFK played in '04? NYC? I know ICSFM was in Boston #1.

Mc